Requirements: Adult Waiver Certificate
- Virginia Learner’s Permit.
- You must be 18 years or older.
- DEC-1 card or driver’s Ed certificate, also known as pink or green slip, also known as 36 50-minute periods of classroom education ( we do not offer classroom education).
- You MUST first do classroom driver’s education online or from any public/private school and you MUST bring the driver’s ed completion certificate, regardless if you are 18, 19 or 20 etc years old and regardless if you had done it 4-5 years ago.
- If you have failed the DMV road test more than 2 times, this certificate is not for you.
- If you don’t know how to drive the car, this certificate is not for you.
- Waive the 60-day holding period for Learner’s Permit.
- Waive the road test at DMV.
And you will get your License without taking the Road Test at DMV.
Purpose of this certificate:
When presented at a DMV Customer Service Center, the Adult Waiver Certificate will: